Calling all amateur and professional photographers. The City of Anoka is hosting its second photo contest in search of great pictures that capture the unique character of our historic river city!
Contest Categories (any season)
- Architecture & Business
- Community Events
- Nature & Wildlife
- Parks & Recreation
- People & Pets
· Contest is open to all photographers; however, entrant must live, work or go to school in the city of Anoka.
· Preferred photos will “scream” Anoka—something recognizable.
· Up to 4 photos per entrant accepted with entry form for each photo.
· Release form must be included with photo entries of identifiable people.
· City employees are not eligible to participate.
· The City is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries.
· Photo(s) with entry form(s) must be emailed individually with “2020 Photo Contest” in the subject line.
· Deadline is Friday, July 24, 2020.