- Entry is only by Season Pass or a daily ticket.
- Purchase may be made online, by phone, or in person*.
*Season pass purchase does not guarantee admittance. Capacity restrictions will be strictly enforced.
- All children under the age of 6 and under be accompanied by an adult in the facility and in the water at all times.
- Deck chairs are limited, bringing your own chair is encouraged.
- Showers are required prior to entry to the swimming pool.
- Any fecal contamination of the swimming pool will result in a complete shut down of the facility, no questions asked.
- If any member of your household is exhibiting any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, other illness, or if you’ve had any known contact with someone who has tested positive of COVID-19, please stay home and contact our facility if you were recently at the facility.
*These procedures and processes may change without notice as guidelines and information is released.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Register for Swim Lessons:
Visit our CivicRec website to register or click "Swim Lessons" on the left side bar to learn more.
2021 Season Dates
May 29 – June 10, 2021
Weekends: 12:00pm – 7:00 pm
Weekdays: 3pm – 7:00pm
August 23 – August 29, 2021
Every day: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
*This schedule is subject to change. All schedules and procedures will be adjusted in accordance with COVID-19 restrictions and guidance from the Center of Disease Control (CDC), Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), The American Red Cross (ARC), Anoka County, etc.
- 12’ Climbing Wall
- 200’ Waterslide
- 1 Meter Diving Board
- Adventure Walk
- Zero-depth Entry
- Hexapod Structure with a 75 gallon dump bucket and a slide for youth under 42" tall
- Second water play structure with sprays and fountains