If your Sewer Backs Up

Always let the Sewer & Water Department of Public Services know by either:

After Hours

  • After business hours, emergencies can be reported to the call center for dispatch at 763-576-2903.

The city will work with you to identify the cause of the problem. If there is a blockage in one of the city’s main sewer lines, the city will attempt to clear the blockage.

Responsibility and Insurance

Find out more about clean-up costs  on the Sanitary Sewer Information page of the Public Services Department.

Other Questions/Concerns

Use the Water/Sewer Problems Reporting Form for any other questions or concerns you may have.